Yes, you read that title correctly! I’m about to deliver you the recipe of the best brownies I have ever tasted. It’s chocolatey, it’s easy. Soft, chewey and so gooood, it has everything I’m looking for in a brownie.
I discovered this treasure while scrolling on Instagram, (you know what I’m talking about.) also known as the place where I got all my food inspiration, and where my money goes #Iaintsorry. This is the beautiful account Framboise & Vanille (Raspberry & Vanilla) that published it, for my biggest pleasure. Like honestly thank you to her. This day I had every ingredients to make it happened. I didn’t know what to except since I had my fair of brownies recipes that weren’t that good or a little bit too complicated. I had been seduced firstly by the simplicity of the recipe, then the smell embauming my kitchen made my stomach sang. And of course the taste was delicious. My family adopted it.
Believe me, do it, and thank me later because I can guarantee you that you will not regret it. I’m not into chocolate that much, I mean I love a good cake here and there, but I get easily bored. Yet I couldn’t stop thinking about this one, and the temptation to take a part wouldn’t leave me alone.
I did this recipe two times, the first with the caramelized cashews and the second without. We prefered it that way. But it’s totally up to you of course. Here’s the brownies recipe :
The Best Brownies Ever
- 20x20cm mold
- 240 grams of dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar to caramelized the cashews
- A handful of cashews
- 2/3 cup of butter
- 2//3 cup of cane sugar
- A pinch of salt
- In a stove melt the 2 tablespoons of sugar, and brown the cashews quickly until they are caramelized. Put aside.
- Preheat the oven at 305°F.
- Melt in the microwave half of the chocolate and the butter. Put the other half of the chocolate aside for later.
- Whisk the eggs with the cane sugar, and pour delicately the mix butter/chocolate on it.
- Add the sifted flour and cacao powder, then the pinch of salt.
- Cut the rest of the chocolate into medium parts, and add them to the dough.
- In the 20x20cm mold line a parchment paper, pour the preparation, smooth it with a spatula. Then sprinkle the caramelized cashews on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool down and cut them into squares.
I would love to have your feedback in the comments. You know to not feel alone in my obsession of those brownies.